Pump turning off

Tinamarie

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi guys/gals

I have a Dr. Wellness Spa and all of the sudden when I go to turn my jets on, it will start up and with in 5 seconds turn off. Ive tried and tried and it wont work. Ive had different codes pop up (CPO, EHH) and other ones I cant remember can anyone help with this. My husband and I are not hot tub savy. I am draining it right now to give it a good clean. Its only 2 years old barely... Any suggestions would be great! Thanks, Tina

Hi guys/gals

I have a Dr. Wellness Spa and all of the sudden when I go to turn my jets on, it will start up and with in 5 seconds turn off. Ive tried and tried and it wont work. Ive had different codes pop up (CPO, EHH) and other ones I cant remember can anyone help with this. My husband and I are not hot tub savy. I am draining it right now to give it a good clean. Its only 2 years old barely... Any suggestions would be great! Thanks, Tina
Being that it's only 2 years old id call the dealer before spending too much time troubleshooting

I think it is trying to tell you that you have a water flow error and the heater is going into overheat. So.... I might check for a clogged filter. Your Owners Manual will tell you more specific information and (as suggested) it will spell out your warranty, which I *think* is 2 years.... (but may only be 6 months of useful warranty).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.