What kind of Hayward DE system do I have? (Pic inside)

Feb 6, 2016
Surprise/AZ
IMG_2048.jpg

1. I have no Idea why the pic loaded sideways... but that's neither here nor there.

I've owned a pool for over a year... it came with the home I bought. Right now my pool is green and before I fixed that I wanted to clean my DE Filter. I opened the thing up and all but one grid had a tear in it... so I have to order relacements. The problem is, I don't know what model I have. I believe I have either a DE4820 or a 6020.

The Grid that is still fine (but will be replaced anyway) is 24" in height and I'm pretty sure it's not the partial. Any help would be appreciated. I want to get the parts ordered ASAP as it's gonna start warming up in AZ and I don't want my problem to get worse. As of right now I'm filterless.

Thanks in advance...

Dethzilla

Welcome to TFP.

While you are working on getting your filter up and running keep testing FC and adding bleach to maintain FC. Stir the water up a bit by brushing or with a broom or a paddle.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.