Pebble Picture Thread

imagejpeg

Thank you!!! I WISH we had a slide! We do have a beautiful waterfall that goes into our hot tub which overflows onto the baja ledge. We also have a nice weeping wall. We are in the "country" but close enough to a major road to hate the road sounds. When the water is on, you can't even hear it!

I have 1000s of pictures of my love! I mean, my pool! Let me see what I have!image.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
HHuang, I am speechless. That pool and finish is breathtaking! I love the aviary enclosure too. All you need is some plants and a few birds. A real indoor oasis. I am drooling with smforte.

- - - Updated - - -

And Sunbaby... your rocks are real right? I love the look of your rocks. I am loving everyone else's and worried mine is going to be butt ugly.

The rocks are moss rock & i do love them!

Your pool is going to be gorgeous!!! I love looking at all the different styles- I'm pretty sure there is NO such thing as an ugly pool!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.