Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pebble Picture Thread

1. Back To Top    #1

Pebble Picture Thread

I have been searching for hours for "real" pictures of different pebble finishes and still have more searching to go. So I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where everyone could post pictures of their finished pools with their pebble finish in the description. Hopefully this helps many others too! Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pebble Picture Thread

There are quite a few pics in my build thread, link in sig. Also, my PB has lots of pebbletec/sheen pics on their website, Reber Pools
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Post em' up DV!!

Good idea for a thread. Hopefully people will respond, and give this thread some legs!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

4. Back To Top    #4

Here's a local builder (not mine) with a nice portfolio which includes the names of all of the products used. Most are pebbletec and pebblesheen. Swimming Pool Photo Gallery of Custom Pool Projects in Maryland.
    My Pool Build (2015): inground 12K gals gunite/plaster pool, SWG, 2-speed pump, cartridge filter, gas heater, and polaris cleaner (Jandy). TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

5. Back To Top    #5

Here are a few pics of my pebble finish. I ended up using NPT Jewelscapes all glass beads (aquamarine).

6. Back To Top    #6

Beautiful!
    15x54 swim & play vinyl metal wall AG
    Hayward S210T sand filter 1.5 HP Pentair Superflo vs
    Rheem raypak 130,000 BTU mv ng
    Jacuzzi 345 whirlpool bath
    TF-100 test kit, HM digital com100 Wanda the Whale

7. Back To Top    #7

^^bluest water I have ever seen!!!^^
    My Pool Build (2015): inground 12K gals gunite/plaster pool, SWG, 2-speed pump, cartridge filter, gas heater, and polaris cleaner (Jandy). TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

hhuang your pool turned out gorgeous!!! Such a vibrant blue!!

- - - Updated - - -

I love the idea of this thread where folks can come and scroll through to compare finishes and water colors without going to a zillion different websites!

I'll definately post mine when it's finished.
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

9. Back To Top    #9

Where's the Smurf?? I know someone has it!
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

10. Back To Top    #10

That is gorgeous.

I have vinyl, but it's the exact same pattern/color....love it!
    16x32 IG Vinyl, 13,000 Gals. Hayward S-244T sand filter, SP2810X15 pump
    (1.5 HP motor) Raypak PR266AEN (266k btu) gas heater. TF-100 Test Kit.
    Dolphin E10 Cleaning Robot.

11. Back To Top    #11

That looks awesome! It is all very nicely done.
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

12. Back To Top    #12

In the Industry

Midnight lye stonescapes

13. Back To Top    #13

Boy, these are some great looking pools!
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

14. Back To Top    #14

Hhuang, that is really sharp. Top shelf design and execution. Perfection all the way.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    Hhuang, thst is really sharp. Top shelf design and execution. Perfection all the way.
    Thanks. I was really happy with the end result especially given that I was not on the ground for the build at all. When I arrived during Xmas time the only thing left to do was the glass beads and water fill. So I was a bit anxious during the entire build as receiving pics every now and then didn't exactly give me comfort that all the measurements were spot on as designed and agreed

16. Back To Top    #16

I'm drooling!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlahoutex View Post
    Where's the Smurf?? I know someone has it!
    Smurf Blue...that's it.!!! Been trying to describe to hubby the color I want. Thanks!

Well dang ... I put this under the wrong post and can't delete it....
    Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!

17. Back To Top    #17

It's actually called Blue Surf. I'm not sure who started calling it Smurf....
    Marla

18. Back To Top    #18

This is Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue.IMG_0251.JPGIMG_0250.JPGIMG_0248.JPGIMG_0244.JPG
    Inground 22k gallon gunite 15x31 main pool, 15x7 wading pool/sunning deck, hot tub/with overflow (9' octagon with limestone top) & slide NSWG, Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen
    Filter dual cartridge Sta-rite 450sq/ft, TF-100 Test Kit
    Heater Raypak 2100 400k btu cupro-nickel exchanger
    Auto pool cover, Polaris 280 auto pool cleaner, Jandy AqualinkRS8 Remote Control System

19. Back To Top    #19

wjr, lovely water color!!!

20. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marlahoutex View Post
    It's actually called Blue Surf. I'm not sure who started calling it Smurf....
    hehe is was me............being the Kindergarten teacher that is what I thought it said the first time Suz said it in her thread. AND the color DOES look kind of smurf blue so.......

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast