Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Rowlette = piping

1. Back To Top    #1

Rowlette = piping

Yes HD or Lowes I always prefer Lowes they are usually less expensive not by much and I always get the military discount with no questions asked.
    For the Bashwash value I always prefer the Variflow

Amazon.com: Hayward SP0710XR50 Pro-Series Vari-Flo Backwash Valve Coupling: Patio, Lawn Garden

I am in the process in replacing everything Pump, DE, Jandy, Electrical Box w/dual timers and putting GFI in the box if I need power for tools. All the pipes, Jandy, 2", 1 1/2" , all couplings,check values, bushings, etc purchase at Lowes. If you do not have one around you then online is free shipping when you spend $45.00.

Here is the Jandy at Amazon

Amazon.com : Jandy 4717 3-Port 2 to 2-1/2-Inch Positive Seal NeverLube Valve : Swimming Pool Pump Parts : Patio, Lawn Garden

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: PVC piping

@duraleigh I have a question for you.
    If I increase the standard 1 1/2" pipe to 2" out of the Variflow Value since I using 2" for everything else with the pressure be too low?
    I am upgrading not because anything is wrong it is time.

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Rowlette = piping

Please do not ask your question in another's thread......it is very confusing. I have started this new one for you.

So, I am not sure I understand your question. You are upgrading because of time??? Help me understand better.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School