Replacement Spa Drain Covers

Sep 8, 2015
Katy, TX
Hello,

I have a spa drain cover that broke and I am trying to replace both of the covers. I am having trouble finding a replacement that will fit the existing opening. The diameter of the cover is 7 5/8in the screw holes are 7in apart.

I am attaching a few pics of the spa, and the cover which has a part number from American products which was bought by Pentair it looks like.

I would appreciate any help someone may be able to provide with a retrofit part suggestion.

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4281.JPG
    IMG_4281.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 26
If you are good you can get these at an on line pool store. Most of the VGB anti entrapment replacement covers come with kits tor retrofit. You just have to figure out which one woks for your pool.

A better solution is a pool store road trip. Spend a Saturday morning visiting pool stores with your cover and a diagram of your drain. See what they recommend and how the retrofit covers work for each one. It takes more time but its hands on and you can see what they look like out of the box.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.