Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Greetings

1. Back To Top    #1

Greetings

Hello all. Glad to have joined this forum.
    I recently bought a house with a swimming pool and since this is the 1st time becoming a pool owner, i had no clue as to how to maintain a pool.

Glad that i found this forum and I've learnt a few things from this forum

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Greetings

HI! So glad to see you! How is your water looking?

I would love to see more about your pool and how you are doing things! How about you start a thread in "just getting started" and tell us all about your pool and how we can help you keep it Trouble Free!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

thank you for the warm welcome

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome, very happy to have you with us. The Home Page has some great links like "Pool School" to help get you going. In addition, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. Have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome! Hope you have found everything you've been looking for and then some!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter