Ok ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I am moving my hot tub and want to go to the 60 amp service so I can run both pumps and the heater at the same time. I have run all the wire to the disconnect and the hot tub with 60 amp service. My question is on the jumper JP9 #7, it shows that needs to be jumped for 60 amp service. Is that all I have to do or do I have to remove another jumper that was set for 50 amp as it was originally configured? Sundance told me that JP9 #7 needed to be jumped, which I did, I'm just wondering if I have to do anything else. The jumper was already there it was just on one pin I simply put it on both pins, I'm thinking that is all I have to do but I want to know if somebody can confirm. Thanks for any help. I have yet to fill my hot tub, I want to make sure this before I apply the power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not familiar with that spa but I would trust what the mfg is saying, I expect they would specify all steps required. Unlikely that anything will be fried anyway. It will most likely either work as expected or not. Then you can proceed from there.

It is working properly. Nice to have heat working with both pumps running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.