What's up From DFW

This is a great forum, I wish I would have found it sooner in my build process. We are first time pool builders and the whole process can be a little intimidating and stressful. My wife says its easier to buy a house than to build a pool. But with the information we have found here it has made a much more informed and pleasant process.

We are building a small in-ground pool with a reputable PB in our area family owned been around for about 25 years; expensive but we thought it was worth the piece of mind especially since it was our first build. We went with the inground A&A max system, which now that i am on this forum, I know a lot are not a big fans off. We went with basically all Jandy/Zodiac pool filter/pump products. Pool size is 35'x16' at the step in most of the pool is 14' wide. Water features went with a sheer decent with 3 spill ways and a rain wall feature coming of an arbor into the pool.

I plan to spend a lot of time on here and getting to know you guys better. Thank in advance for all the anticipated assistance.
Sam

Just wanted to welcome you and your wife to TFP!