Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hot Springs 4 person hottub

1. Back To Top    #1

Mount Vernon

Hot Springs 4 person hottub

I am giving my 6 x 6' horrible to my niece and am looking for best way to lift and transport it. They have a flatbed trailer.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Hot Springs 4 person hottub

LOL Did you really mean to say 6x6 "horrible"?

I have no idea how to lift it but wanted to see what you meant by this!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

When they delivered mine they tipped it on its side and slid it on cardboard and moving blankets.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW Louisiana

There are numerous hot tub moving and delivery videos on youtube, I suggest you watch a few (some are better than others). All things considered you at least have a fairly small hot tub.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~