Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Classifieds?

1. Back To Top    #1

Classifieds?

Is there some sort of classified section or user exchange on the TFP forum? Specifically, I'm looking to find anyone who has two or three gently used 2'x20' solar panels for sale.
    18'x4' AG Intex Ultra Frame, 6,700 gal., assembled new 2013; Mods: Hayward EC50C90 Perflex filter & 1 h.p. PowerFlo Matrix pump, Fiber Clear cellulose D.E. substitute, Hayward H100ID1 100,000 BTU NG heater, a pair of 2'x20' Sungrabber solar heaters via the original Intex 635T pump, grey Hydro Tools through-the-wall skimmer, Confer steps/ladder system & Cover Free chemical pool cover. The Summer of Mods!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Classifieds?

Have you looked at your local or driving distance craigslist? Quite a few people have found pool stuff on theirs.

Good luck.

Kim (there is no real classified but maybe someone will see this and........)
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Hmmm. Interesting idea.

I actually got my robot from someone posting here on TFP saying they had a used one they wanted to sell because they preferred to vacuum. (GO FIGURE!) Going through TFP worked great for me!

4. Back To Top    #4

The forum has actually had one in the past, but it never went over very well unfortunately. Little to no participation...

That said, you're welcome to post a for sale, or want to buy in the Coffee Bar.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

5. Back To Top    #5

Perfect! I think that's the sub-forum where I found my robot.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks, all!
    18'x4' AG Intex Ultra Frame, 6,700 gal., assembled new 2013; Mods: Hayward EC50C90 Perflex filter & 1 h.p. PowerFlo Matrix pump, Fiber Clear cellulose D.E. substitute, Hayward H100ID1 100,000 BTU NG heater, a pair of 2'x20' Sungrabber solar heaters via the original Intex 635T pump, grey Hydro Tools through-the-wall skimmer, Confer steps/ladder system & Cover Free chemical pool cover. The Summer of Mods!