? about DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Salt Water Resistant Sealer on Flagstone

Muddah

Jan 27, 2016
Tulsa, OK
Hey Out There! :D We've got a pool in the process of being built that will hopefully be ready in the next month or two. It's a negative edge salt water pool and spa with chiseled flagstone coping and steps. I've seen posts about the DuPont salt water sealer and wondered if anyone has used it on flagstone, and if so, how it has held up? The mason usually uses Chem-Coat to seal the flag and has never used the DuPont product. I'm wondering if the DuPont product is worth the extra cost, which is about double what he usually uses. We've got nice weather on the way, so hopefully we will get it sealed within the next week. I am so glad to have found a place where people's experiences - good and bad - can help someone else!

Thanks for any input y'all can give!

Finishing within a few months - IG salt water 45'x25' negative edge pool with spa, gunite, Pentair TR-100 sand filter

I think they all have to be re-applied, but perhaps someone who's used both can weigh in. Lots of talk about sealers in the UC forum, so hopefully you'll get the answer soon. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.