Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Off Season Thanks

1. Back To Top    #1

Off Season Thanks

Just wanted to chime in and offer an off season thanks to all of the knowledgeable folks around here that help everyone make taking care of their pool a snap. Thanks for monitoring the site so well and offering such prompt answers to people in need of them. The only problem I have now is that there isn't much to do with my pool anymore(haha!)-once you start following the trouble free method and then get to know your pool, it's almost too easy. I've tried to come up with questions to participate more on the forum, but there just aren't any right now(now that I said that I should probably look outside to make sure the pool isn't green, haha.) Not quite confident enough to help others with problems yet, but maybe someday. Thanks again.
    16x32 rectangular, 19,000 gal, gunite, quartzscapes plaster, Hayward Tristar 2 speed 1.5hp pump, 31" Hayward Pro Series sand filter, TF-100 test kit, BBB method rocks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Off Season Thanks

Always nice to receive such feedback. Happy to hear you're doing well. Swimming season will be back in our area before you know it.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Blue that is so awesome to read! I was were you are when I started. What I did was read and read some more. I would pick a topic and read every thread I could find on it to learn about that topic. Once I felt I could hold my own on that topic I moved to the next one.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

WE anxiously await the time when you are comfortable enough to help others,, It's what this site is all about.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!