Actuators not working

cpb123

May 10, 2015
Scottsdale
Hello thanks in advance
I have a Polaris eos command center and have two valve actuators. Both have suddenly stopped working. They work with the manual switch. The remote seems to respond as usual. The wires are intact but not tested. I am leaning towards the problem being in the board in the command center any ideas as to how to trouble shoot? It is around 13 yrs old
Chris

Unplug all components from the board except for the power connection and the component you are having a problem with (valve actuator). I would check the actuators one at a time meaning just plug one in at a time. And then see if the actuator will accept commands from the keypad. If that still does not work, then your only option is to upgrade the system to an iQ aqualink. Unless you can find an old stock replacement board somewhere. Your board is no longer in production.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.