New Build in Katy, TX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Some pretty pool pics from this morning

b8f713faabdcd04ef7d760e09a66eb35.jpg

f68d9294631bde380b03b0fab5addafd.jpg

Reactions: Kahler33
Very pretty!! It does look uniform and I'm hoping ours will look better after brushing and under water. Do you have areas that look like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pool that was completed in March and looks just like this all over. PB said it can take a little over a year to clean up with brushing. He said when they acid wash after installing the pebble that they can't keep it in to long or it will cause problems. They said they get most of it and the remaining will clean up over time. Time will tell if this was true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are here starting up the pool. One thing I was surprised at is that the bubblers are hooked to the main pump. I assumed and am pretty sure I was told that they would be tied to the waterfall pump so they could be controlled with the automation. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

To me it seems strange to have the bubblers on every time the pump is running.

They are here starting up the pool. One thing I was surprised at is that the bubblers are hooked to the main pump. I assumed and am pretty sure I was told that they would be tied to the waterfall pump so they could be controlled with the automation. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

To me it seems strange to have the bubblers on every time the pump is running.

Same thing on my pool. My bubblers also aren't very high but that may have to do with pressure.

They need to be OFF of the main pump. That should be an easy change. You do not want them tied into the main pump. The bubblers will drive up the PH. Now it IS easy to push the PH down (muriatic acid) but you should be able to run your cleaner and such on it's own. With the pump driving the bubblers it take away from the cleaner so..........not as much power to the cleaner.

Good look at your diagram and see what it shows.

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.