Builder put too much salt in my pool...

ummgood,

I have scanned this thread but not read it thoroughly.

Can you hook up a backwash hose to your gutters? An inch of rain can easily turn into 3" of fill for your pool if you have enough gutter volume.

I probably could but the problem is my house has a very radical roof design and I have a ton of down spouts. Plus I would think my gutters aren't that clean so I would be paranoid about getting junk in my pool.

I think that most salt readings from the major swg manufacturers are temperature compensated. I think that Jandy, Hayward, Pentair and AutoPilot all are.

I am a little bit confused about this, my Jandy is highly sensitive to temperature. MY first winter the salinity read real low, I put salt in to get in I think to 3200, spring came and woops! That is why I keep it around 2600 in the winter, if I don't have to put any more salt in by the time the water gets into the 80's and 90's it can get all the way up to 3300-3400.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.