still have the foam..

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
I didn't want to hijack the other guy's thread about foam but ours we have been battling since we got the tub pretty much in 2014. We have used the ahh-some stuff, changed the filters, refill regularly.

here's the interesting part - to me anyway. So the hub refills the tub, changes the filters, get chems right and no one uses it for like four days. Go to Use the tub and I notice there's scum all around the edge. What the heck? Also, the foam is back big time. It doesn't matter if our clothes are dirty or fresh. Tried it both ways.

Any other thoughts? We keep having to use the defoam stuff.

Our tub is 475 gallon Dynasty Symphany. Of course the spa company is useless and has been. The website even more so.

I didn't want to hijack the other guy's thread about foam but ours we have been battling since we got the tub pretty much in 2014. We have used the ahh-some stuff, changed the filters, refill regularly.

here's the interesting part - to me anyway. So the hub refills the tub, changes the filters, get chems right and no one uses it for like four days. Go to Use the tub and I notice there's scum all around the edge. What the heck? Also, the foam is back big time. It doesn't matter if our clothes are dirty or fresh. Tried it both ways.

Any other thoughts? We keep having to use the defoam stuff.

Our tub is 475 gallon Dynasty Symphany. Of course the spa company is useless and has been. The website even more so.

Not sure if u were taking about my foam thread or not. But I solved by shocking daily until the chlorine lasted. Now it's completely gone.

My tub tends to get scum around the edge when the ph is high, the FC seems to get consumed instantly. Drop your TA to 50-60 and adjust ph to 7.5-7.8. Then shock.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.