Old Jandy Ball Valve

I need to replace the handle on a 1 1/2" Jandy Ball Valve. I am willing to buy a new valve (they are cheap enough) to get a replacement handle. The problem is the valve is old and the stem and handle are not the same as Jandy's valves today. The cap that covers the screw in the handle is the size of a dime whereas the cap on the newer valves is the size of a quarter. The stem and the interface of stem and handle have changed as well. Does anyone sell a replacement handle or still sell the old style valve? I know you are all wondering why I don't just replace the whole valve, and that's what I'll probably do, but I thought it would't hurt to ask.
Thank you
:)

Well, I found this on line. As it says not available I won't post a link to the vendor.

Handle, Jandy 1-1/2" Union Ball Valve (r0406500) This Product is no longer available

Product Description
THIS IS THE HANDLE FOR THE NEW STYLE JANDY BALL VALVE THE OLDER STYLE VALVE HANDLE IS NOT AVAILABLE THE ENTIRE OLDER STYLE VALVE MUST BE REPLACED SPECIAL NOTE: THE JANDY PART NUMBER IS R0406500 FOR THIS NEWER STYLE VALVE HANDLE THIS WAS ALSO THE PART NUMBER FOR THE OLDER JANDY PART THAT INCLUDED BOTH A NEW AND AN OLD STYLE HANDLE - JANDY CHANGED WHAT WAS INCLUDED WITH THE PART NUMBER THE JANDY R0406500 PART NUMBER NOW INCLUDES ONLY THE NEW STYLE HANDLE

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.