New equipment help

What exactly are you looking for? Sunplay.com gets good reviews around here, is backed up as a Google trusted store and offers free shipping and no sales tax. There are several other online stores that can offer the same.

It sounds like you are looking for contractor pricing, if so and you are licensed, then perhaps look into Pool and Electrical Products (PEP) - poolelectrical.com. They have several locations in Southern California.

I am actually wanting to buy my own first SWG and was looking at their Calimar SWG for 500 since I heard its owned by CircuPool. I am having a real hard time justifying 900 that pentair wants for their system, any suggestions?

Hello,
That is most certainly not owned by CircuPool and we are very certain that it's not possible to build a unit of similar quality and sell it for $500.00. We suggest that you do your own research, including warranty performance history, and come to your own conclusions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.