Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New equipment help

1. Back To Top    #1

New equipment help

Well it's finally time to replace some equipment and SCP is working with me like they used to, has anyone used poolsupplyunlimted? All opinions are welcome.
    Central valley, California. Inground pool built 1971, plaster, sand filter, hayward ecostar variable pump, 1.5" lines, roughly 25k gallon

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New equipment help

Sorry, I've never used them...
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

If SCP is working with you, why use another vendor?
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page

4. Back To Top    #4

SCP isn't working with me as good as some of the online prices I see on the website, that why i was curious about their generic SWG
    Central valley, California. Inground pool built 1971, plaster, sand filter, hayward ecostar variable pump, 1.5" lines, roughly 25k gallon

5. Back To Top    #5

No ones ordered from them?

6. Back To Top    #6

Ive gotten some things from them and didnt have any problem at all. However I knew what I needed and so I never actaully had to speak to anyone.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

What exactly are you looking for? Sunplay.com gets good reviews around here, is backed up as a Google trusted store and offers free shipping and no sales tax. There are several other online stores that can offer the same.

It sounds like you are looking for contractor pricing, if so and you are licensed, then perhaps look into Pool and Electrical Products (PEP) - poolelectrical.com. They have several locations in Southern California.
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page

8. Back To Top    #8

I am actually wanting to buy my own first SWG and was looking at their Calimar SWG for 500 since I heard its owned by CircuPool. I am having a real hard time justifying 900 that pentair wants for their system, any suggestions?

9. Back To Top    #9

Hello,
    That is most certainly not owned by CircuPool and we are very certain that it's not possible to build a unit of similar quality and sell it for $500.00. We suggest that you do your own research, including warranty performance history, and come to your own conclusions.
    Don Uhle, Discount Salt Pool