Online fence companies

Also look at local fence supply companies. The same places the local fence guys would buy from. It'll probably say, "Wholesale only" or "Trade only" because they don't want to deal with homeowners putting in a fence for the first time, but if you act like you know what you are doing then your money is as green as the local fence guy.

If you're too obviously not a fence guy, just make up a name of the guy who is doing your fence and say you're the homeowner and that you wanted to buy the material directly.

Hope that helps,

Marc

I went with "the fence king" out of florida. They sell elite brand aluminum fence products. I was very happy with the product and the way it was packaged. There online site was very easy to navigate except I needed 10 rackable sections and there were no provisions for that online, I had to call. Also received great pricing from integrity fence which I believe is rebranded ultra fencing. But you have to request a quote from them and I like to be able to place things in a cart online and price myself. I priced locally and it would of been about $1000 more . And none of the local places seem to use the upgraded wall thickness posts which to me is a no brainier.

Kris

Just for comparison.. I got 27 sections 54" high
I believe 28 posts . 2-4' gates, 1 arched
4 gate posts.all pool code hardware.
The 10 rackable sections were an extra 10 a piece.
Total was like $2900

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.