Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Online fence companies

1. Back To Top    #1

Online fence companies

Need help choosing a online fence company. Local company quotes are outrageous and I will be installing myself anyways. Who has ordered online and what companies were used. Thanks in advance.

Southern New Hampshire, 18x36 single roman end pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Online fence companies

I don't know that I can add much value to the conversation; however, to assist others, can you define the type of fence your looking for? Size, height, material, etc.
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

3. Back To Top    #3

Black aluminum fencing, pool code height. 2 gates

4. Back To Top    #4

Also look at local fence supply companies. The same places the local fence guys would buy from. It'll probably say, "Wholesale only" or "Trade only" because they don't want to deal with homeowners putting in a fence for the first time, but if you act like you know what you are doing then your money is as green as the local fence guy.

If you're too obviously not a fence guy, just make up a name of the guy who is doing your fence and say you're the homeowner and that you wanted to buy the material directly.

Hope that helps,

Marc
    Pool: 16,000 gallons, 16x31, 500SqFt gunite pool, White Pebbletec interior, built by Cody Pools. Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 pump, Pentair Clean & Clear 420 Cartridge Filter, In-line chlor with Ultra UV, PV3 Infloor cleaning, Pentair Easytouch-P4 control. TF-100
    Spa: 525 Gallons, Coast fiberglass spa of unknown vintage and suspect previous care with a 2-speed main pump and a blower motor, both 4HP. 3-step bromine sanitized.

5. Back To Top    #5

I went with "the fence king" out of florida. They sell elite brand aluminum fence products. I was very happy with the product and the way it was packaged. There online site was very easy to navigate except I needed 10 rackable sections and there were no provisions for that online, I had to call. Also received great pricing from integrity fence which I believe is rebranded ultra fencing. But you have to request a quote from them and I like to be able to place things in a cart online and price myself. I priced locally and it would of been about $1000 more . And none of the local places seem to use the upgraded wall thickness posts which to me is a no brainier.

Kris
    14x26 rectangle vinyl liner pool . 1.5 hp 2 speed tri star pump, 2 aqua genie skimmers , no main drain. 175 sq ft star clear cartridge filter. 200,000 btu hayward heater Tf-100

6. Back To Top    #6

Just for comparison.. I got 27 sections 54" high
    I believe 28 posts . 2-4' gates, 1 arched
    4 gate posts.all pool code hardware.
    The 10 rackable sections were an extra 10 a piece.
    Total was like $2900
    14x26 rectangle vinyl liner pool . 1.5 hp 2 speed tri star pump, 2 aqua genie skimmers , no main drain. 175 sq ft star clear cartridge filter. 200,000 btu hayward heater Tf-100

7. Back To Top    #7

Awesome. Thanks for the input so far. I have looked at onlinefencesupply.com and ifenceusa.com I need 41 sections and am hoping to pay around 4k. Everything local was 6-9k

8. Back To Top    #8

When I said integrity fence... They are ifence... I was happy with there pricing even though I didn't go with them