Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Would like to avoid freezing

1. Back To Top    #1

Would like to avoid freezing

It isn't easy sustaining the freezing cold during the winter days. I have gone through certain professionals who provide spa systems and hot tubs but then not really satisfied with any of them. And that is when 'Ferrari pools, patios & spas' of Canada had come up with a solution of providing me with the best spa system with the heating with massaging option which makes it a different feel when we are in the tub. Would like to know if they are genuine. Any opinion guys ?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Would like to avoid freezing

Phillip, I can't help you I'm sorry, but I wanted to welcome you to TFP. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW Louisiana

Re: Would like to avoid freezing

My only advice is to check out they are built in Canada so have climate appropriate design. If by some chance you don't have a local dealer for this brand they will sell factory direct including "b" grade discount units when available for a bit over dealer cost.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~