Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Actual Primera Stone pools ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Carrollton tx

Actual Primera Stone pools ?

Ive read and searched and searched and read
    There are a number of threads that talk about Primera stone but few that actually state that it was selected

For my pool the quotes were from 2 vendors
    White Plaster $3750
    Quartzscapes $6250
    Pebble Tec $6870

Luna Quartz $5719
    Primera stone $8300

Im looking at either the Luna quartz or the Primera
    I like the primera because its totally smooth and can be "repaired"
    Our spa is BIG and having the smooth finish there will be great

I would love to hear from other Primera stone owners to see what they think
    Doug - New to me, 1995 house with 16x31 ft, ~23000 gallon Gunite pool w 11x7 spa, It has 3 Pentair VS pumps, a boost pump for polaris 3900 and a BaduŽ Jet super-sport swim jet pump, 1.5 hp blower, a CL460 Cartridge filter, 3 fiberstars lights pods. TF-100 test kit. The in pool light works but color wheel is lazy. Plaster needs redone. And an Aquapure chlorine generator, and access via iAqualink - Lots to learn.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Actual Primera Stone pools ?

I hope you get some feedback. We have a member in DFW who chose it. Robbie H.

Haven't seen him for quite some time though. I can say this, if you can swing it, I'll bet you'll love it and be very glad you did, especially in the spa. It's some really top shelf stuff.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Waxahachie, TX (south of Dallas)

I don't have first hand experience with that product, but our neighbor put it in his pool several uses ago when he redid his finish and told us he loves it.
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Bixby, Ok

Never heard of it but would love to see pictures!
    We have WATER!!! IG 17.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14700 gal, 2 skimmer, 2 Hayward LED lights, Hayward Echostar VSP,2 fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa,1 Hayward LED light, 6 jets, 2hp blower, DE Progrid70 filter, SWG Goldline System, OmniLogic automation, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 Hello from an excited Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma!!!!