Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Troubleshoot Help: My Pentair MobileTouch 2 not communicating or keeping charge

1. Back To Top    #1

Troubleshoot Help: My Pentair MobileTouch 2 not communicating or keeping charge

It had previoiusly been working fine - its about 4 years old. Right now the base doesnt seem to keep a charge but also not communicating. We had our pool person look at it and said the entire unit needed to be replaced. I thought Id check in here first and see if anyone else has had this problem.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Troubleshoot Help: My Pentair MobileTouch 2 not communicating or keeping charge

ScreenLogic 2 has made the Pentair remotes pretty much obsolete. Take a look at it before you spend a lot of money to replace the MobileTouch. You could then control your Intellitouch using you PC, Tablet or phone both apple and android.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.