Water coming out the air vent control

Jan 10, 2016
NH
I am new to SPAs and this is a SPA that came with the house I bought. It's a very old K2 HydroSpa. One of the jets was flowing water but not aerating so I was opening and closing the two nozzles on that "leg" to see what was up. When I turned the pump back on, water was now coming out the air vent control and neither nozzle is aerating.

I took a shopvac and blew air into the vent thinking I had "flooded it. It clearly bubbled out both nozzles. But when I started the pump back up, it continued to flow out the vent as well as the nozzles.

Any ideas?

So no responses to this one. Let me try an idea - again, I really have 0 experience with spas. If the jet was faulty would it allow water back up into the air system? I mean how does the current system design allow air to be passed or even forced out, but not allow water to flow in the opposite direction? Anyone? any ideas at all. thanks.

Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.