Pool remodel - Acworth, GA (Atlanta)

Jclayton

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2012
Atlanta, GA
At the finishing stages of a pool remodel in Acworth, GA (Atlanta area). Great experience so far with our contractor. Here are a couple of before pictures, and the almost-finished product. At this point, they still have to adjust the color of the stamped concrete, seal it, cap the wall, build the fireplace and firepit, and resurface the pool. This has been fun to watch!

Attachments

• Originalback2.jpg
    Originalback2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 151
  • newback1.jpg
    newback1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Originalback1.jpg
    Originalback1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Newback2.jpg
    Newback2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. :wave: Sorry to suggest work, but I would remove those leaves. Tannic acid (from the leaves) will leave a stain on your new plaster which is removable but only with some effort.

We removed 6 trees from the yard. Those leaves are the leftovers. New finish going in today, no leaves!

- - - Updated - - -

Caribbean blue pebble finish. I'm so excited to see it!

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure of the terminology, but when they poured the concrete they mixed in a brown color. Then they coated the top with a fine gray powder. That's the color on the photo. Then they come back with acid and a pressure washer and remove some of the gray, exposing the brown underneath. Then they seal it. Will post a picture of it soon. Looks amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm using a K2006 right now.

Pebble surface photos. This was fun to watch.

Attachments

• plaster day1.jpg
    plaster day1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Plaster day2.jpg
    Plaster day2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 83
  • Plaster day3.jpg
    Plaster day3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Plaster day4.jpg
    Plaster day4.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Plaster day6.jpg
    Plaster day6.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 89

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.