Dell Ozonator 20k Gal
Nature 2 Express

Flagstone coping with pebble finish interior

IMAG0140.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0138.jpg
    IMAG0138.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 588
Welcome! Love to see new pool threads... keep those pics coming!

Are you *sold* on that ozonator? They aren't actually all that useful in outdoor pools (because the UV from the sun both works better and is free!) and you might be able to save the cost of it and splurge on something else? Maybe a robot or something??

You will also want to ditch the Nature 2 system. It will add metals to the water which is to prevent algae, but chlorine does the same thing. Metals can stain your pool and I THINK can turn hair green. Plus, from what I remember, the cartridges are expensive. So if you ditch ozone and Nature 2, you might save enough to add something extra to your pool!

plubming is almost complete as well with the installation of the equipment pad and pressure test. Waiting on the inspection from the city now.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure if this worked but i attached the plumbing runs

- - - Updated - - -

Also i was wondering about soil injection. Does anyone use that as a service provided to prevent issues.

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 516
  • IMAG0138.jpg
    IMAG0138.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 516
Also i was wondering about soil injection. Does anyone use that as a service provided to prevent issues.

In talking to the concrete guy I will probably use, he offers soil injection and said it's a good idea. But I won't be doing it because we don't have the extra money for that. I was told $2.50/sq ft, I think.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
from what i am told it is injection process into the soil to stabalize the ground and help prevent cracking this builder i am using has seen great results in my soil area. He has been building since the 1986

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.