Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tide

1. Back To Top    #1
    SouthWest Alabama

Cool Tide

Roll Tide
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Re: Tide

Thatl's right!
    Man that was an awesome game.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Yeah, I reluctantly sort of knew they were the best team in the country. I am not a huge Clemson Fan but I was pulling for the underdog.

Great Game. Congratulations!
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Houston tx

I am not a fan of either team, but was also rooting for Clemson. It was a great game-one of the better championships. Congrats to Alabama.

Roll tide always makes me think of the movie Crimson Tide.
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

5. Back To Top    #5

Best game ever but it sure kept me on the edge of my seat. So proud of my Bama boys....ROLL TIDE YA'LL ��
    Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!