Spillover not working in auto mode

Sep 13, 2015
Avondale, AZ
Hi guys,

I bought a house a few months ago with a pool and raised spa. The control board was set to kick the filter on around midnight. It ran in spillover mode for about four hours, then switched to low speed spillover for a few hours, and then to just spa for another hour or so. Well, I wanted to shorten the time a little bit since it's winter and that seemed like overkill...

Since I tinkered, it longer spills over. It runs just pool for the allotted time, and then spa. But no spillover. I checked and double checked but I can't figure it out. Clearly I screwed something up. Turning it on manually, all zones work the way they should. Spillover is not disabled on the control board.

Anyone have any ideas?? Thank you in advance!

Do you have the spillover scheduled to come on for a certain time period?

Did you change pump speeds?

Typically with the automation systems, when there is more than one program scheduled, whichever program has the higher speed wins. Can you post a little more info about the scheduling/speeds?

I didn't change any of the programs, I don't think, I just changed the times. The one there, I think says hi speed-all. That's the first one, then there's low speed-all, then the spa one.

I didn't change any speeds that I'm aware of.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.