Looking for ideas

Jan 9, 2016
Santa Fe, NM
Hello from Santa Fe, New Mexico, where we are getting a ton of snow.

My husband and I just took out a 3 person spa that was built into a flagstone patio. I want to replace it with something more attractive; something that looks like a pond with a water feature. Something organic looking and not a vinyl eye sore. I don't need jets, more like a Japanese soaking tub for 2 people.
So the water could come out a small fountain and have the option of turning off the fountain in the winter and still have a tub. I want an ozonator and a quiet pump. The ozonator on the tub we took out was very good so I rarely used chemicals. The space is just outside our bedroom window and I don't want to hear the pump when the window is open.

However, I don't want to spend a lot of money, less than 5K. Not sure this is possible.

So when searching the web last night, I came upon this site. I was impressed with the depth of information and commitment of the members to share their vast knowledge.

We are just starting our exploration so I will be back with questions and pictures. Thank you for creating this forum.

BCarter in SF NM