New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

I like what I see so far!

Do some checking with the different equipment places. Most will extend your warranty if you buy at least 3 pieces of equipment from them. worth checking into.

I love the contrasting colors for the decking!

Thanks for letting us help you spend your money!

Kim

Thank you for the advice. The plumbing contractor I chose said you are absolutely right. Chose pentair and get the 3 year warranty for buying 3 components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Permits are pulled and association is almost approved. Getting close to digging. We are still having a hard time picking plaster. We don't want pebble because of roughness. We don't want plain white plaster. So looking into color Quartz but now getting bad reviews on motteling

New dilemma. We just can't seem to get look we want with out going pebble. We want our wet deck that is 14x14 and benches to have some pop to them just not plain white. Learning about dye and motteling we have been steered away. Most Quartz need dye to give it pop also. So if we go with a lagoon blue with black in it we probably won't notice dirt as bad. Now we are considering getting rid of Ingroud cleaning because won't be noticeable and offset pebble cost. Mini pebble that is. Still little rough but a lot better then regular pebble . Help lol

Do you want me to lock you in on a kind and color????? I have the lock and will hide the key so you have to stay with what you have picked! LOL

So Brand you WILL be going with Lagoon Blue with black in mini pebble with some shells mixed in for the extra bling!

Kim

Yes lock us in so we can't change our mind. To be honest the pool plasters we have spoken to and the distributors have been amazing. Telling us pro and cons and they all seem to be on same page. So I don't feel steered a certain way for price just steered to a certain way that is going to give us the look we are wanting.

Can you afford beadcrete? That gets the bling without the roughness. But it is big bucks. I have pebble sheen and it isn't that rough. Our community pool has pebble sheen too and my kids swim there ALL THE TIME and haven't had an issue with the roughness.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ummgood no I'm a poor pool O/B lol jk. Honestly probably out of budget but it is a nice product. My wife said if I build her a nice pool I can buy a Harley. So trying to make a nice pool but hide some money for Harley accessories lol jk.

Brand I'm going to tell! hehe

I have seen so many people who had a hard time "pulling the trigger" on plaster or such. I came up the the "lock you in" to help them decide and stick with it! I DO know where the key is IF you have a really good reason for wanting it! LOL

Kim (I have my own account for my play stuff so understand!)

Will brush for Harley! LOL I like that plan!

Brand, please go ahead and order a test kit. THAT will be your best tool for taking care of you wife's pool on the cheap! Look in my siggy for the test kit we use and love.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.