Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP...

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFP...

Hi everyone.. I am glad I found this site. I am looking forward to talking with you.

14 x 31 fiberglass pool , 12,500 gal, SWG, Jandy Pro Truclear 3/4 hp pump, sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: New to TFP...

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Houston tx

Welcome! There are lots of knowledgable people here to help with any questions you may have. Just ask away!
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

4. Back To Top    #4
    Tallahassee, FL

Hi there! I hope you like it here!

Can you please add your pool info. in your signature?

-settings (upper right hand side of page)
    -edit signature

Put in size of pool, equipment-kind and size, test kit, etc.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide
    Hudson, WI

welcome to the forum teat461
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. May 20 - opened for summer
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit -
    Please help keep the lights on so we can be here for others, become a TFP Supporter!