Where to buy pavers in Austin TX?

We got ours from Custom Stone Supply. They are huge and have a ton of stuff. If you go visit they are really helpful and will walk you out in the yard and let you take samples. Plus they have quite a large assortment of displays setup. It is the largest setup of displays and in stock pavers I have seen in Austin and I have been to probably 6 stone yards during my pool build. They do carry Belgard so I think they might be slightly more pricey than the pavers you get at Home Depot/Lowes/Walmart. It doesn't hurt to go look.

My entire pool is done with Belgard products (walls/deck/coping) if you check it out.
Yet another Texas pool build!!

I am in the process of trying to figure out what material I want to redo my deck and found this local company Welcome To Stone Creek Pavers. I have no idea what the quality or cost of the product is but looks interesting. Not sure if QDI stone is still around either. If you want leuders slabs I would recommend cobra stone.

@JonnyB I am picking up samples from Stone Creek tomorrow. Those pavers look awesome. Will let you know how it goes.

263c9ceba921f8cf7c4bae9fc58b49d9.jpg

I like these pavers and coping. They might even pass the wife test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to buy a larger piece and leave it in the sun to see how hot it might get, keeping in mind that this is winter and it'll get hotter in summer.

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about the heat - especially since the pool coping will be the same color - but we have a covered/shaded area and a small wood tanning deck that shouldnt get too hot.

I spoke to Stone Creek and they think the light and dark grey are similar in how hot they get, and a customer (in TX) just built a pool with the dark grey.

I am trying to get in touch with that customer to see how hot it gets - but I can tell you that this is almost the same color as our
existing pool deck (and our house, our kitchen floor, the walls in our living room, and our cat, lol). My wife loves those dark greys.

The old deck - the only people crazy enough to have a dark grey pool deck in Texas :)

eaf2856b51be7c23316e6f926e3e6800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.