Pool Build-Oklahoma

Oct 26, 2014
Tulsa, OK
Starting a new build this week. We have a tiny yard! Still time to make changes. What do you guys think?

We plan on keeping the pool between 90-92 degrees and will be installing a 400k heater(quick heating during marginal temperatures) and heat pump(summer heat maintenance).

Hi! Welcome to TFP!! Nice to see another Green Country resident on here!

Lots of experts here to help you (I'm not one of them- we are still in the beginning stages of our build)
Please post the details of your build: size, type of sanitation, equipment, plaster or pebble, etc. and you will get great input on the best options for you and what not to waste money on. Oh, we can also HELP you spend your $$,too!

Filter Pump - Pentair STA RITE MAX E PRO 1.5 HP
Filter - Pentair Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter
Heater - Pentair MAX E THERM 400k BTU Natural Gas Heater
Heat Pump-Ream Raypak Heat pump
Pebble Sheen Finish
All decking is flagstone
4 bubblers in the tanning decks
Polaris 3900
4 LED Melody lights
Built in bench

85 foot perimeter. 7 foot wide(we have a 10 foot easement off the rear) and 36 feet long. Tanning ledge on each side(5 feet long), one 9 inches deep and one 15 inches deep.

Adam

Oh yea! Another build to help on!

I would love to see a pic of the "real" yard where it is going.

Is there a reason you have two tanning ledges? If you only had one you could swim laps better.

How deep will your pool be?

Make sure you get model numbers for ALL of your equipment.

Add to your to do list:

-buy a good test kit

This is THE number one way to protect and care for your investment for the long term. Look in my siggy for the one we use and love!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.