Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: ThePoolCleaner / Jacuzzi Tracker - same machines ?

1. Back To Top    #1

ThePoolCleaner / Jacuzzi Tracker - same machines ?

Are ThePoolCleaner & Jacuzzi Trackers the same machines with different badging ????

The jacuzzi trackers seem to be cheaper around the web...

20K gal, vinyl, 1 1/2 HP pump, 24" sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Nashville, TN

Re: ThePoolCleaner / Jacuzzi Tracker - same machines ?

It is my understanding that they are the same design. The Jacuzzi Tracker warranty probably isn't worth much because I don't think they are in business anymore. You also will sacrifice the customer support, if needed, that you would get with ThePoolCleaner.

That being said, I purchased the Jacuzzi Tracker 4 wheel version and couldn't be happier. The clearer was inexpensive and does a great job cleaning my pool. Of course I have nothing to compare it to because I always manually cleaned my pool.

16x32 IG vinyl, 19,000 gal, 1.0 hp pump, sand filter, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, diving board, slide

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: ThePoolCleaner / Jacuzzi Tracker - same machines ?

Ditto the 2 wheel version, that I purchased to replace my Hayward Navigator, which was always getting stuck on my antivortex covers. I figured I wouldn't have a warranty if I needed it, and thankfully I didn't have a need for warranty support. Parts are interchangable with the pool cleaner's.
    18k gal inground, everbrite finish, 505 sq ft; 1.5 hp two speed whisperflow; rheem 5100ti 100k btu heat pump; 3 sheer descent falls; DE filter; swg (cell out and using trichlor for now)