Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Our new house

1. Back To Top    #1

Our new house

Really Nice, on the water with a pool and dock.

Our new house

I guess all I have to do now is win the contest.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Our new house

LOL! Nice!

Except I'd have to move....
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

3. Back To Top    #3

My husband tried VERY hard for the one in the Keys a few years back.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

I'd love it and would move if I weren't already so busy spending all my millions from the Publishers Clearing House.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

5. Back To Top    #5

Is all of TFP invited to the house warming/pool bash once you've settled in?
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_B View Post
    Is all of TFP invited to the house warming/pool bash once you've settled in?
    I'm sure there will be a party of some sort.....

But, as I didn't win the powerball I'm guessing my luck will be the same for the house.
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

7. Back To Top    #7

I've always wanted to win a contest with a $500,000 Tax bill as the grand prize!!
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by gwegan View Post
    I've always wanted to win a contest with a $500,000 Tax bill as the grand prize!!
    The HGTV Dream Home added a $250,000 cash add on several years ago to help blunt the tax burden. With the total prize value at just about 1.5 million even with a very creative accountant you will end up a couple of hundred thousand shy of your tax bill by my calculations..... That is a lot fo mone to bring to the table for a prize. Plus the carry of taxes and homeowners insurance for a house on the water in Florida has got to be a killer.

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

Vacation rental by owner? I would have to try it just see if I could swing it for a year or two before having to downsize to a shabby $800,000 house, talk about 1st world problems.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

10. Back To Top    #10

Even if i won it and could swing the taxes, I'd never move. No way. I love Pa hunting too much to give it up.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter