Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Internet shop pool products

1. Back To Top    #1

Internet shop pool products

Hi!
    Can someone recommend a legit site where I can buy Haywards cartridge filter and Pentairs Intellflo pump?
    It wont hurt if their prices are good.
    Thanks!
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Internet shop pool products

Henry, I just had a positive purchase experience with Pool and Spa Supply Store. The item I purchased was not on their website so I called and they were able to get what I needed at the best price I could find. So if you don't see what you need, give them a call and ask. They shipped with a tracking number, I would buy from them again. Good Luck!

Sergio
    18k Inground Plaster pool / TriStar Variable Speed Pump and Controller
    48sq ft Hayward DE filter/ Swim pure Plus 40k cell / Kreepy Krauly
    Solaxx Ph-Tek

3. Back To Top    #3

Henry, I just had a positive purchase experience with Pool and Spa Supply Store.
    I have also used them and with great results and service. Recommend!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for quick answers
    I've sent them an email for a quote!
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you