Hi, I am new here and want to introduce myself

First off, Happy New Years Eve! As many are out celebrating, I am at home looking up pool care advice. I am a pool attendant at a Spa in my small town. I have had pools in the past and took care of them myself but now I am dealing with public pools. I don't really have much experience and am starting to have issues..and many questions about what to do. I have only worked at this job for 6 months and really wasn't given much training. So I have been searching the web in order to gain more education. I hope this is the right place! I am not sure of the water amounts in the pools I take care of. One is a swimming pool that is fairly large and irregular in shape. Another is a hot pool that is about half the size of the first pool. Another pool is even smaller and considered a wading pool...it is closed right now for winter. We operate all year round and these pools are outdoors. We have a poolcom 5000 system that isn't working correctly..and can't get help with that..because the company that put it in went out of business. I hope that I will be able to find some assistance here. Thanks so much. The big pool..might be about a 10,000 gallon..but will have to check with the owner on that.