New Build in South Louisiana

Welcome fellow Mandevillian! I would bet that your builder is Oasis Pools judging from your signature and the equipment used. They built my pool a few years ago. Actually they built most of the pools in my neighborhood. I cant wait to see how it turns out. Good job finding this forum. It will save you money and heartache.

Yep... working on Sunday. Possibility of some rain tomorrow so they wanted to get it done while it was dry. May have gunite by Friday. Few more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2878.jpg
    IMG_2878.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 278
Got a good amount of rain yesterday but everything held up just fine. Just a little cave in at a step and bench. I was actually pretty impressed with how well they graded off the area they used getting in and out of my yard. It drained really well.

Steel tomorrow and plumbing Thursday.

Attachments

• Pool4.jpg
    Pool4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Pool5.jpg
    Pool5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 253

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You are moving right along! NICE!

I am too lazy to go back to reread everything.........do you have your test kit yet? Look in my siggy for the test kit we use and love. you are going to need it very soon!

Kim

Was scheduled for gunite tomorrow. Unfortunately these bad storms brought a massive amount of rain this afternoon. I didn't get home until after dark but I have some serious issues. Back wall looks to have caved in and taken the steel and plumbing with it. Pictures of the carnage tomorrow.

Oh no! I'm sorry they didn't have the foresight to flash your dig with gunite before the rains started! They will just have to fix it all. Hope it all dries out quick and the delay isn't too long.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.