Where to attach wires on spa heater?

Dec 31, 2015
Columbus, GA
I have an in ground 850 series Sundance Optima that was installed in 1999. I am unsure if the spa is a 97,98 or 99 model, but it has a 6600-018 circuit board. I needed to disconnect all of the wiring in order an issue with a tripping GFCI, circuit breaker. I reattached all of the wiring with the diagram provided on the inside door of the panel but can not find how to reattach the wiring to my heater. I am looking for where to attach the green, red, and black wire to my heater. The heater is a 6500-214, the stainless steel type with a 90 degree angle/elbow.

I have an in ground 850 series Sundance Optima that was installed in 1999. I am unsure if the spa is a 97,98 or 99 model, but it has a 6600-018 circuit board. I needed to disconnect all of the wiring in order an issue with a tripping GFCI, circuit breaker. I reattached all of the wiring with the diagram provided on the inside door of the panel but can not find how to reattach the wiring to my heater. I am looking for where to attach the green, red, and black wire to my heater. The heater is a 6500-214, the stainless steel type with a 90 degree angle/elbow.
I would try to track down your service manual. My spa is a master spa and has designated connectors for components and all ground wires are attached to one bracket. Green would be ground in your case.

I would try to track down your service manual. My spa is a master spa and has designated connectors for components and all ground wires are attached to one bracket. Green would be ground in your case.

I looked in my spas service manual and it does not mention how to hook up the heater. It only explains the wiring for the circuit board. I am looking for where to attach thegreen, red, and black wire to my heater. The heater is a 6500-214, the stainlesssteel type with a 90 degree angle/elbow

My service manual only shows where to attach wires related to the circuit board, but not individual components. I am looking for where toattach the green, red, and black wire to my heater. The heater is a 6500-214,the stainless steel type with a 90 degree angle/elbow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.