Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cleanning pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Exclamation Cleanning pool

How can I clean my pool using simple methods. I search some stuff, found nothing but some difficult methods. some easy methods help me in sense of my pool cleaning issue. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Cleanning pool

Brenda, the first thing you need to do is get your own test kit. Once you have that it is easy!

Here is the link to the one we use and love:

TFTestkits.net

While you are waiting for your test kit to come in start reading here:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It will take quite a few reads for all of it to make sense but you will get it with our help!

Here is what we use to take care of our pools. Most of it can be bought at Target or Walmart! How neat is that??

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Let us know when you get your test kit and we can walk you though the tests!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi Brenda,
    if you're meaning keeping your water clean, Kimkats has provided excellent info. That's as easy as its going to get. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but its not as diffult as our minds make it out to be.

If you talking about keeping leaves and dirt and such things out of the pool, the easiest solution is a good leaf rake (a big net to scoop stuff out), and a robot cleaner.
    Other than a robot, then manual vacuum is going to be the only other way to get the dirt out.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Brenda, the first thing you need to do is get your own test kit. Once you have that it is easy!

Here is the link to the one we use and love:

TFTestkits.net

While you are waiting for your test kit to come in start reading here:

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

It will take quite a few reads for all of it to make sense but you will get it with our help!

Here is what we use to take care of our pools. Most of it can be bought at Target or Walmart! How neat is that??

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Let us know when you get your test kit and we can walk you though the tests!

Kim
    thanks, Can you tell me, how much i have to pay for the kit normally. Is it so much expensive?

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    Hi Brenda,
    if you're meaning keeping your water clean, Kimkats has provided excellent info. That's as easy as its going to get. There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but its not as diffult as our minds make it out to be.

If you talking about keeping leaves and dirt and such things out of the pool, the easiest solution is a good leaf rake (a big net to scoop stuff out), and a robot cleaner.
    Other than a robot, then manual vacuum is going to be the only other way to get the dirt out.
    Thanks, Now I ll try to make a leaf rake. lets see what can i do for this.

6. Back To Top    #6

TFTestkits.net

Here is a link to the test kits. It is set to the page with the prices. All you have to do it click on it.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

@kimkats: Thanks for your assistance.

8. Back To Top    #8

This thread is closed. They were a sneaky spammer!