Carrollton tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Ive been learning my new pool, im pretty sure it wasn't setup as well as could be
and would love to see some of your home screens so I understand better what options are out there

I know it depends on what features everyone has

Ive attached mine

While trying to improve mine, By accident I have ended up w 2 links for the cleaner -
Ill fix that next time I can look at the controller - I have no idea what link was there before I fat fingered it and replaced it

One thing im trying to do is update the icons - Ive seen other screenshots that have more descriptive icons rather than the default "aux" icon

aqualilnk-home-screen.jpg

Here is mine:

pool.jpg

There is one thing I am not too keen on. The filter pump icon turns yellow to indicate when the pump is in use; however, this is not the case when running the pump at different speeds through daily programming. For example, I have the schedule set as follows:
8:30am - 9:00am: Spa Mode. The Spa icon turns yellow to show this mode is in use.
9:00am - 12:00pm - Pump in normal filter mode at 1185rpm. The Filter Pump icon turns yellow (as shown).
12:00pm - 12:30pm: Pump at 1725 rpm. Icons, including the Filter Pump, do not change color so you cannot see the pump status at a glance. Only by clicling the status icon can you see that the pump is running.

I am running the pump at a higher speed for 30 minutes to help the skimmer. It would be nice if the VSP icon turned yellow when in use but it does not.

- Flappy

Is it normal to be able to change the home screen on the iaqualink website and have a different home screen on the touch screen at the house ?

Still looking / hoping for input
I emailed Jandy and they said call PB

Not helpful
Here is the 2 screens at the same time
I made some changes on the web version of the home screen thinking it would update the Touch and it didnt

Any ideas ?aqualink-not-in-sync.jpg

I figured out the icon thing

If you use the preset names many of them have icons connected to them
lights, heat , sheer descent etc

if you use custom names you get a generic icon

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.