Thread: Merry Christmas

1. Back To Top    #1

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone
    Intex ultra frame 26'x52" above ground pool
    Intex ultra 18'x46" above ground pool retired

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Merry Christmas

Thank you and same to you and all the other members!
    Central TX / 12K GAL / IG / SWG / DE filter / Pentair SVRS & 3 swim jet pumps / Spa bench and jets / Single body of water / No heater.

3. Back To Top    #3

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a very blessed day!
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

4. Back To Top    #4

What did you guys get for Christmas?

I got a kidney stone Christmas night! It came with good drugs as soon as I got to the ER!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

5. Back To Top    #5

I got a Jelly of the Month Club! J/k

We gave each other a pool, although no contract signed as of yet. Just a matter of working out the contract details. ...humming "Mele Kalikimaka" .....
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

We got a pool for Christmas. Even though the kids are married, we told them this is the entire family's gift. No other gifts were purchased this year. They all understood and are thrilled
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

7. Back To Top    #7

Oh no Casey! You sound like you have my luck I hope you are feeling a bit better now?
    Wow, Nursenini. I bet your kids were so pleased. What kind of pool did you get?

I got a beach painting and some things to go either size of the painting.

image.jpg

8. Back To Top    #8

This would be a fun gift for someone with a pool that has everything. I'm not one that normally likes to advertise for places but think this is neat.
    Attachment 44404

9. Back To Top    #9

LOVE the beach picture and pretties on each side of it. NICE.

Casey????? OH no! Have you passed it yet?

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piper Mike View Post
    This would be a fun gift for someone with a pool that has everything. I'm not one that normally likes to advertise for places but think this is neat.
    Attachment 44404
    Mike! That is NEAT!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

So why can't I open the attachment? Here is what it says:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

12. Back To Top    #12

That's it. Thanks Kim

13. Back To Top    #13

Cool!

Happy New Year y'all!!
    Marla

14. Back To Top    #14

This is the first post on TFP in 2016!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlahoutex View Post
    Cool!

Happy New Year y'all!!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    This is the first post on TFP in 2016!

What a neat person and post to be the first one! AND she is getting a pool this year!

Kim

16. Back To Top    #16

Thanks! .
    Marla