Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Greetings

1. Back To Top    #1

Smile Greetings

Greetings to all. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have been searching this forum for about a month and would like to thank everyone for all of the knowledge I've gained. I just started the process of building a pool (permits) and this site has given me the ammunition to make informed decisions. I look forward to chatting and learning with everyone as I embark on this new endeavor...

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Greetings

HI! So glad you found us! I can't wait to see your build! Let us know if you need any help or ideas.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks Kim, I certainly will. A pool is a huge investment so I'm happy there is a community that can ensure I make the right choices.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!!

We like pictures!
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

5. Back To Top    #5

Once the build starts I'll keep an updated thread...its probably going to be a couple of months before the start. I'll try to get some before pics as well as a sketch of the outcome.

6. Back To Top    #6

You are encouraged to also post pics of where the pool is going. We are able to see "problems" or have ideas about placement and such. A brightly colored rope or hose laid where the pool will go helps you "see" the pool.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit