Polymer wall repair. Any ideas?

Dec 17, 2015
Jasper, Al
20x40 unground polymer kit, self installed. Never had decking poured, and now the ex wife had had the pool filled with dirt. I have taken over the home and plan on digging the pool out. I have noticed some of the coping is broken off and top edge of wall panels is damaged. What repair methods are there for the walls? Will attach photos later tonight. Fiberglass, bondo, epoxy ?????

Welcome to the forum. Sorry it took someone so long to reply.

Photos would be great. The manufacturer of your panels would be good too.

To start with I am assuming the panels have been cemented into place and backfilled. So replacing panels with another panel would be difficult.

If the above is true I would send a picture of your problem to the manufacturer and ask them how to repair.

There are several different manufacturers of panels and all are different so for best results I'd start with asking them for repair advice.

But do post some pictures so we can evaluate. That will get you a better response. And let us know what you do and post pictures of your repair.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.