Cheap Calcium with free shipping from Staples

svenpup

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 18, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I am having a serious war with my bargain hunter alter ego, starting to feel like my depression era grandfather "we need to stock up you never know what can happen you may need it". It only takes me 2.5LB to move my CH by 25ppm so what would I do with 50LB? (but it is such a good deal...) anyone want to split one 4 ways (kidding). Still even the 10LB they have for $9 is a decent deal.

I would be careful with htis product. Apparently from the reviews at Amazon it is not really calcium chloride: Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Snow Joe MELT50CC Melt Calcium Chloride Crystals Ice Melter Resealable Bag, 50-Pound

Good Point! I bought some of this misrepresented junk at wally world. IIRC, it is more sodium chloride than calcium chloride.

Now, if somebody could find Peladow or Dowflake, I'm all over it.....

- - - Updated - - -

I order from The Chemistry Store and have been completely satisfied with both the product and the customer service Calcium Chloride Anhydrous - ChemistryStore.com

Their prices are nearly on par with Leslie's and with Leslie's there is no shipping involved.... even the 200 miles from the Chemistry Store to me is a killer..... YMMV.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.