HELP!! Need input regarding fire/water bowls!

Nursenini

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 22, 2015
Bixby, Ok
We signed our contract about 1 1/2 weeks ago, still several weeks from digging due to permits and moving utilities. In our design plans we have two 2'x2'x18" high pedestals with fire and water bowls. I LOVE the look and is something I have wanted in my pool design ever since I saw them several years ago. They are VERY expensive but hubby didn't care if we went that route and waited on the pergola and the ODK.
My problem is I am getting increasingly anxious about having them installed. My concern is that there would be a problem with them and be very costly to maintain or repair. I'm dreaming about them, waking up anxious- it's really weighing on me. Hubby WILL care if they end up being a nightmare.

Does anyone one have experience with these? I'm starting to think I should just scrap them and do the pergola and part of the kitchen (can't afford the whole thing- it's not an even swap). Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Here's our design for reference.

image.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.