New Pool - SE Pennsylvania

I love the size and shape of your pool. It's looking good! I bet the guys were cold working on that rebar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

Yea they were cold, I can promise you that. I brought them coffee when I came home for lunch.... Plus provided them some "other" refreshments for when they finished up. A few cold ones go a long way with goodwill.

Spoke to the PB. Two township inspections tomorrow. I know one is steel, not sure what the second is (maybe a "location" verification, to make sure the pool is in the right spot before we get real serious with concrete).

As long as things go as planned, gunite on Tuesday.

Had the landscaper back out over the weekend. He needs to quote out some additional items, like the retaining wall in front of the shed, fixing lawn damage, adding some drainage pipes from the gutters, and some additional prep work for the patio. Hope to have those numbers shortly after the PB removes the excess dirt from the dig.

Passed both inspections today. Gunite is a go for tomorrow morning starting at 7am. Meeting with the PB at 6:30am to confirm all the final details prior to the shoot.

A few pictures from this morning from the deck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
After reading on here for the past few months, I specifically asked my PB if I should water the gunite. He said in our area they don't do it unless daytime temps are consistently above 80. He was telling me that they just shot a pool in January where they had to tarp/blanket the pool to help keep the heat in.

But after all that..... he did say if I want to water, it wouldn't hurt a thing. So guess what I will be doing tonight!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.