SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I love Christmas Trees and the so many ways they can be decorated. So I thought we could share our Christmas Trees with each other.

Here is ours with our first and only granddaughter.
1213151940a.jpg

Casey,

The tree is being decorated tonight. Will post a pic when it goes up

I'm guessing that the little girl in you photo is the granddaughter you've mentioned. Definitely a little cutie!!

Love the Christmas tree!!

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

She is indeed our baby granddaughter. She is very much spoiled and loved more than anything.

Normally we go ALL out on Christmas stuff as its Sherry's favorite holiday by far. This year however we've greatly scaled back and didn't put out nearly the same amount of decorations we normally do,
image.jpg

We did continue to rejuvenate my grandparents old "outdoor" items........ We've got about 3000 bulbs put into these 6 displays that my grandparents built several years ago. Each display is between 4-8 feet tall and very bright as my daughters say.
image.jpg

It's a work in progress for us. We tend to decorate right up to Christmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Love those home made ornamental displays your grandparents made leebo!

Nice tree Matt!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love this time of year too. Now tgat I'm a grandma it means so much more to me since my kids are grown. I am having so much fun with this little one and my husband is enjoying her too. He always wanted a little girl and now he's got her, he's head over heels for her. We just got a room ready for her and she's getting a big girl bed and a small flat screen from Santa. I think Pappy n I are more excited than she is! We are truly blessed to have her, not to mention him in our lives (he's doing very well for those who are wondering, just short term memory loss).

I hope to see more Christmas trees. Thanks for sharing guys! Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year!

We cant possibly be the only ones with trees up. :rendeer::santa:

Simba christmas tree.jpg

Here is our tree. The kitty by it was sent to our house for Hospice from the shelter. He was not eating, drinking, going potty, nothing. He is an older cat. They did not think he would make it. It took us 5 days BUT he is doing everything AND playing!

Kim

Casey ~ your granddaughter is adorable! love the tree! thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Leebo ~ the tree is quite lovely but wow on those lighted cutouts! certainly treasures to keep in the family! Merry Christmas!

Matt ~ love the tree! how tall is it? I pining for a 9 ft to put in the living room next year. Merry Christmas!

Woody ~ Things must be tough all over...I have the exact same tree! Merry Christmas!

bdavis ~ wish I had a set up like that to drape in lights! Merry Christmas!

zea ~ reminds me of the tree we had growing up. each ornament told a story. Merry Christmas!

shock ~ I love big trees! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Kim ~ lovely tree and cat! does he play with the ornaments? Merry Christmas!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.